God has seen fit to call together this assembly that we call Capshaw Baptist Church in order to exalt His son, Jesus Christ - the One whose death and resurrection gives us peace with God and the hope of heaven. You will find that the person and work of Jesus Christ is the common thread that runs through every ministry and expression of worship at Capshaw.
Small Groups start at 9:00am
Our Welcome Center is in the lobby of the Family Life Center and Greeters are dedicated to helping you get the most out of your time with us. At the Welcome Center, you'll find:
- Directions to Small Group meetings for all ages across our campus. These groups emphasize fellowship and solid teaching as they seek to equip people on a practical level for Christian living.
- Information about our service times and locations.
Our Sunday morning Worship Service is at 10:30am.
- There is childcare for infants through Pre-K.
- Children K-3rd are invited to Rocket City Worship in the Family Life Center or they are welcome to attend the Worship Service with you.
- Join us for dynamic worship and preaching of God's Word.